Hair Care FAQ
Before installing we recommend:
- Wash your hair with moisturizing conditioner.
- Use leave-in moisturizers to ensure your hair is well moisturized.
- Have your hair extensions or custom wig unit installed by a licensed stylist to ensure the most polished final look.
- Use sulfate free shampoos
- Always use a good conditioner, condition more often than shampoo.
- Limit heat usage & use of flat irons
- Limit your product usage (hair sprays, oils, holding sprays etc.)
- Take care of your extensions as you would your own hair, wash your extensions/wig every 2-4 weeks.
- Summer vacations are amazing…but remember if you are in a pool with chlorine make sure to wash your hair extensions immediately after.
Maintaining your hair extensions will help you save hundreds of dollars and protect your investment!
If you have hair care questions or questions about product suggestions let us know by filling out the contact form below and a Glam Associate will contact you.